Home Surveys Swansea
HomeBuyer reports and Building Surveys in Swansea can be expensive and fees vary greatly between surveyors. My Conveyancing Specialist have made the surveying process cost effective, simple and streamline. Due to our extensive knowledge and insight of the property market across Swansea, you can have peace of mind that the Home Survey of your move is in safe hands.
If you’re buying a home in Swansea, we can find you a professional, skilled Chartered Surveyor to provide you with an affordable, timely house survey. With the average house price in the generally increasing year on year, it is vital you are aware of the structural condition of the property you are buying, and whether you will need to undertake any costly remedial work. All of our Swansea surveyors are experienced, highly knowledgeable and ready to offer you an unrivalled service. Join the many users that have saved time and money on their Swansea Chartered Surveyor with My Conveyancing Specialist, just click on the link below that suits your needs:
HomeBuyer Report >>
Building Survey Report >>
Property Valuation Report >>
If you’re looking for a Chartered Surveyor in Swansea, you’ve come to the right place. My Conveyancing Specialist can give you a professional quote by our RICS regulated, professional Chartered Surveyors in the local area, making it easy for you to find the best deal. Whether looking at a Property Valuation Report, HomeBuyers Survey or Building Survey Report, look no further than My Conveyancing Specialist.
It takes seconds to receive a Property Valuation Report, HomeBuyer reports and Building Surveys for your new home in Swansea. Our Chartered Surveyors cover all of Swansea. Complete our quick and easy quote form and we’ll instantly send you a competitive, professional and free quotation.
Add Swansea Text
Why use My Conveyancing Specialist
- All our Chartered Surveyors are regulated and credit checked
- All our partners are RICS regulated
- Free Quotation
- Takes seconds to find the best Surveyor for you
- We cover Swansea and the surrounding areas
Be Reassured about Property Reports and Valuations in Swansea
Buying or selling a house is one of the most stressful things that we do in our lives. To be able to do it, we need reassurance that we are making the right decisions for the right reasons. ‘Caveat Emptor’ (let the buyer beware!) rings in our ears as we are confronted by the jargon of HBR’s, PVR’s and BSR’s -what they are and what they are used for. Here at My Conveyancing Specialist, we make sure you start your move the right way in Swansea and any surrounding areas.
- A PVR is a Property Valuation Report. Property Valuation Report >>
- An HBR is a Home Buying Report. HomeBuyer Report >>
- A BSR is a Building Survey Report. Building Survey Report >>
In this order, they indicate levels of reassurance and cost based on the property that you have chosen to live in. We are here to provide that reassurance based on recommendations provided by the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors. At My Conveyancing Specialist all our partners are RICS regulated.
Property Valuation Reports Swansea
These reports provide our first level of reassurance and are not dissimilar to those used by mortgagors to assess the ‘value for money’ of your new home.
Our ‘PVR’s’ determine:
- Internal / external condition of the property accounting for any unique aspects.
- Local market trends
- Recent sales of comparable properties in the area of your choice
- Local amenities – shops, schools, travel infrastructure etc.
It is important to note that a Valuation is not a survey because it does not include:
- Inspection of voids (beneath the floor or in the roof).
- The moving of obstructions such as floor coverings.
- Examination or testing of gas, electrics, heating and drains.
- Any aspects that a conveyancer / legal adviser is responsible for.
If this is suitable for you, be reassured by our Property Valuation Report. My Conveyancing Specialist can offer you the reports mentioned above for Swansea, all you have to do if fill out our quick and easy quote form. You will receive a quotation in seconds and can rest easy it will be at a competitive price.
Get an instant quote for a Property Valuation Report for Swansea in seconds.Property Valuation Report >>
Home Buyer Reports Swansea
These are the next level of reassurance, and are suitable for new builds or conventional properties less than fifty years old. For non-standard properties, a full survey may be preferable. Even for new builds, an HBR may be useful for you to ensure that all ‘snagging’ has been completed by the developer prior to completion.
For conventional properties, an HBR is a survey which looks at the following issues:
- Problems that may affect value.
- What repairs may be needed and on-going maintenance concerns that need to be recognised.
- Issues that may become important in the future – things that may be serious, damaging, dangerous or pose possible health risks.
- Locality and energy efficiency.
For further reassurance, please request a Home Buyers Report. Get your free quotation in seconds for Swansea.HomeBuyer Report >>
Building Survey Reports Swansea
BSR’s are useful for older and/or unconventional properties. This survey addresses wider issues and structural integrity for the future by considering such issues as:
- Visible defects and hidden/disguised flaws.
- Repair options (and what happens if you don’t do them).
- Risks, dangers and advice for your legal advisors.
- Void spaces in roofs or floors.
- Services to the property.
To choose a ‘belt and braces’ approach for total reassurance, please request a Building Survey Report.
If you need any type of home or building survey in Swansea or the surrounding areas, get a free quote today.Building Survey Report >>
Do I need a Property Valuation Report, Home Buyer Reports or a Building Survey Report Swansea
These are important and complicated issues and you may want to discuss your concerns. Please feel free to Contact Us for further advice and reassurance.
A city and county on the south coast of Wales and home to the National Waterfront Museum and waterfront on the bay. Swansea is famous for it’s clean and beautiful beaches around the Mumbles and Gower Peninsula and popular with surfers catching some waves.
There are Markets that offers local produce, crafts and a variety of goods.
Do you need Conveyancing in Swansea? MCS Conveyancing Swansea
Do you need an Estate Agent in Swansea? MCS Estate Agent Swansea
Do you need a Home Removal company in Swansea? MCS Removal Swansea